Thursday, November 3, 2016

So Many Photos...

I think I've mentioned before that I feel in the world of Yard Haunting you can never have too many photos.  Well, I decided to do something different this year and use blogger as my 2016 Haunt Gallery.  I prefer the photo box option where you can click to advance the next photo (I haven't been able to teach myself that technique in the old-fashioned Dreamweaver program I've been using to build past years' image galleries on pumpkinrot.com).

So...  click below to view a million photos taken by Bean and myself (you'll notice her instant photographs right away).

And, if you wish to see the image at its full size, just right click on the smaller image and select "Open Link in New Tab" or "Open Link in New Window."

Hope you enjoy!

http://pumpkinrot.blogspot.com/2016/10/happy-halloween.html

7 comments:

NecroBones said...

Ooooh! Going to go look right now!

Sara said...

Gosh I've said it before but when it comes to the photos, Bean's jackos steal the show. When viewing the pics from afar they pop right out and give such a frame for your work. But. That pumpkin scarecrow. With the green light. That's my favorite. The straw man is stunning, the pumpkin scarecrow is awesome. That green light is such the perfect detail.

Jay's Shadow said...

Holy crap, Pumpkinrot overload!

Love all of those jackolanterns leading up to The Strawman. Those night pics are amazing.

NecroBones said...

Man, so much atmosphere. I love it. Those instant photos are really great. I've tried a few times to replicate the look of instant film using photoshop, and you can make some effects that are reminiscent of it without too much difficulty, but it still doesn't completely capture the look and feel of it. I'm sure a real photoshop expert could make a better stab at it than myself, but there's something about using the real thing that gives it that extra intangible quality that's difficult to fake.

The Gill-Man said...

Amazing! Simply stunning. You & Bean make an incredible creative team!

Autumnleaf said...

I like Jay's words....Pumpkinrot Overload...just too much amazing eye candy. We are soooo lucky to have you and Bean share the wealth with the rest of us. Thank You Both!!

Primwitch69 said...

I'm speechless...pure spook, wonderful eye candy.