Stopped at this home and garden store on Saturday.
They have some very cool stuff, I love it.
Oh man, you have access to a Terrain brick&mortar? NICE. I'm jealous! I almost bought that Witch House prop online. Just wish it were black instead of silver! Still love their selection, and it looks even cooler in person.
I had a feeling you would like that Witch house!
I love this time of the year, summer nears end and fall begins.
nice!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They have some very cool stuff, I love it.
Oh man, you have access to a Terrain brick&mortar? NICE. I'm jealous! I almost bought that Witch House prop online. Just wish it were black instead of silver! Still love their selection, and it looks even cooler in person.
I had a feeling you would like that Witch house!
I love this time of the year, summer nears end and fall begins.
nice!
Post a Comment