Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Aliens In The Woods

My husband and I went camping this past Saturday. Sunday morning,(August 30th) around 4:00, I woke up to go the the restroom. (There was a building near the campsites that provided restroom and shower facilities.)
It was pitch black outside, except for the light from my lantern and the lights from the building. I went in, did my thing, and as I started to leave to walk back to my tent, I stopped because I felt there was someone behind me.
I turned around and I saw three gray aliens standing in the woods behind the building, near another campsite on the hill in the back.
They didn't seem to be doing anything but standing there. I thought it could have been the people from the campground on the hill, but why would they just be standing in the middle of the woods at 4am for no apparent reason?
When one of them turned and looked at me, I realized they weren't human.




Image source.

Text source.

0 comments: