Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tinies

We brought two of the Tinies with us on Halloween night. Hoping to take some photos and get a backdrop of Old School Halloween, and trying to capture the fact that no one would notice if little monsters really were trick-or-treating (and I don't think they would). Two nice women walking a dog saw us standing next to Bretchen, and as they got closer they said hello and then looked at the little witch's face and laughed. They said they thought it was a little girl, but that "her neck looked awfully thin and strange." We laughed and explained what we were doing and they begged me to walk down to their house and put the two kids on their porch. They would go around the back and enter the house and tell the one woman's husband that there were two children on the porch and that he needed to go give them candy. So we walk down a half block and I plop them down on the porch. We see the ladies enter the house and hear a commotion inside. We hear laughing and the man is now shouting "YOU STOLE THEM! YOUUUUU STOLE THEM! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! WHERE DID YOU STEAL THEM FROM?!" and the ladies are laughing so hard, and he's thinking they lifted them from someone's lawn.


Really neat people. And their English accents made the prank even neater.

8 comments:

Mr. Macabre said...

Those are the kinds of people that I love! People that can take and give out a good joke are the best kind!

Anonymous said...

That is really great to hear. Nice to know that there are still people out there that still enjoy Halloween.

The Gill-Man said...

That's a wonderful lil' prank! Nothing harmful...just good fun!

Sara said...

LOL. English accents make everything better. Insults, even. :)

I love this story! Having those two things on my porch with nobody around would have scared the crap out of me.

And seriously, I LOVE this picture! Bean again, I'm assuming. :D

Rot said...

I actually snapped that one...I'm the digital shots guy. Bean's got the instant photo thing going on. : )

NecroBones said...

Hah, awesome. :) Nothing quite like a fun little prop prank.

Can't wait to see the rest of the alphabet come together too. :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Tarra says, "LOL. I love it!!! What a great prank! I have to admit I love pulling a good practical joke now and then. I get so many laughs out of the things I find on this blog! Thanks!"

All Together Dead said...

Brilliant!

I can't wait to see the rest of the Tinies... I LOVE "B" and can't wait to see what comes next.

Most excellent "TRICK"