Monday, June 11, 2012

Incense

When I'm building props in the yard or the garage, I've gotten into the habit of burning a few incense sticks while I work.

And always on Halloween night.

I've promoted these before and wanted to mention this company again. In my experience, the finest incense sticks around. With none of that base-note generic incense smell, just the scent on the label.

I've been burning Anise, Licorice, Clove, and Dirt. Those four scents should be combined on a stick and called Halloween.

Click below:


4 comments:

bean said...

I love opening the windows when you're outside working. The scent drifts through the house.

SaraB! said...

This looks awesome, but looking at their list of scents makes me wonder: why would anyone voluntarily purchase incense that smells like cat pee? Ew.

Intercostal Clavicle said...

Good incense is hard to find, especially as you can't really sample it in the shop. I'll have to check this company out!

Rot said...

I feel that this company ended the quest. The clove is literally the sweet scent of clove.

Quick shipping too.