Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bigfoot Bounty

When I first saw a commercial for this, I SWEAR they were suggesting, if not flat out saying, that the teams would be tasked with hunting and killing Bigfoot.

But the site says the show "will feature scientists, zoologists, seasoned trackers, and actual Bigfoot hunters who all believe in the infamous creature's existence. The teams will be faced with the daunting task of proving to a group of experts that Bigfoot, the hairy ape-like sasquatch, exists with the irrefutable evidence. The winner will be the first team to secure proof – and win the unprecedented $10 million bounty." 

I'd like to suggest a show called Killing Bigfoot.

Click below:

http://www.spike.com/articles/xpekll/bigfoot-bounty-the-10-million-dollar-bigfoot-bounty-is-on

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think bigfoot should come out of hiding and start swatting these people like a bunch of flies.

Kind of like the beef jerky commercial. He's tired of people messing with him.

Willow Cove said...

Yeah, I saw that commercial too. When they find him, I expect him to have a British accent and say something like " Now that you found me, the alien invasion will begin"
And he pushes a button on his space wrist watch.