Friday, January 30, 2015

Creepy Drain

There's a drain sticking up out of someone's yard (not sure what it is, really) in Bucks County, PA....along US 1 North (or maybe I-95).  But it's sticking up straight and not on an angle like in Jeepers Creepers.

I swear to you, right here and now, if I lived in that house, I'd spend hours and hours out there with a bloodied human-sized sack and wait for cars to pass by so I could toss it down and look startled (and angry) that people in a car saw me doing it.

Hours of fun.

Click here for the scene from the film.

6 comments:

Sara said...

LOL. It's like a haunter's Bucket List of sorts. There are so many things to freak people out with.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that would be a RIOT.

Willow Cove said...

Ha! Awesome!

Gourdin Fester said...

I would expect nothing less from you man! Great haunt idea-

The Creeping Cruds said...

I'll take the B EATNG U truck!

Tamar Dick said...

Love it!