Saturday, March 7, 2015


When I shined the floodlight (I had this huge floodlight that you could see forever with it – hundreds of feet), but these were only about twenty feet from us. There were three that were crawling towards us, so I didn't see the five all at once. I saw the three and when I put the light on them, that's what the shock was. Even four seconds can feel like four hours – you're just mesmerized. And they got up. They went sideways and they stayed all together.

Text source.
Image by Deads End.


girl6 said...

the still made me think of "dog soldiers".

Jay's Shadow said...


Rot said...

was thinking dog soldiers too.

Jeff said...

I believe I saw some of the swamp images here before...somewhere anyway. Some really great ideas in the zombie pics. And Dog Soldiers, definitely.