Thursday, March 19, 2015

Legendary Comics

Halloween and Christmas will never be the same again as Sam is back and Krampus has arrived… Legendary Comics is taking the twisted stories from the mind of Michael Dougherty from the screen to the printed page with the announcement of two graphic novels based on Trick ‘r Treat and Krampus. Hitting stores later this year, the all-new books are tied into the world of Dougherty’s highly-anticipated big screen releases.  

“I’ve been having way too much fun working with Legendary and the rest of my team bringing the ancient legend of Krampus to the big screen, and I look forward to expanding the film’s dark Christmas mythology onto the comic page. And hopefully the fans who’ve been patiently waiting for TRICK ‘R TREAT 2 will enjoy this deeper peek into Sam’s world until he finally rises from the pumpkin patch once more. Happy Holidays.” -Michael Dougherty

Click below for more information:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/93836/legendary-comics-haunt-your-holidays-with-trick-r-treat-and-krampus-graphic-novels/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be fun to see Trick or Treat as a comic.

Damian Michael AKA HalloweeNut said...

So cool. REALLY hoping they hurry up and film Trick r Treat 2 soon!

Willow Cove said...

I am going to have to check these out.

Ryan said...

I nearly yelled when I saw this.

Adam said...

there goes my money

Unknown said...

I can never get enough of Sam!