Thursday, July 2, 2015

True Horror

I imagine these were invented for small children's parties.  I bet children would go insane at the sight of something that has two of their favorite foods sewn together like an unethical Russian experiment.

I wish I had a July 4th party to go to (no I don't) so I could bring a few of these and pretend I think it's the most brilliant invention ever.

Click below for the commercial that made me yell "This is a JOKE, right?!! It HAS to be JOKE!"

https://youtu.be/gX3pxoWeVrE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come over to my house. We can hang out back and rant about how much we love this pizza to all my neighbors.

Memnet said...

Yeah, this pizza does feel me with absolute horror. Can't think of anything worse than pizza with hotdogs. *shudder*

Sara said...

Not a joke. DO you ever watch Joey's World Tour on YouTube? My brother introduced me to him. He did a review of this and yeah. No words. Although, I'm a fan of all three food items so it doesn't really bother me. lol.

Willow Cove said...

I would strap a serving tray to that wiener dog and have it walk around the party while I chant that jingle!

Jeannine520 said...

What a disgusting idea. Who thinks up something like this? Look at that picture, the hot dog is being dunked in some sort of sauce, I'm guessing it's that plastic like nacho type of sauce. This qualifies as a "frankenpizza".

Damian Michael AKA HalloweeNut said...

The pizza connoisseur in me is utterly horrified by this monstrosity.

K.O. said...

What. The. Hell. I'm flabbergasted that concoction is real. The commercial looks like a "Mr. Show" sketch! Plus, GROSS. :o

ShellHawk said...

That looks like a HUUUUUUGE plate of heartburn!