Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Smell Like A Noisy Ghost

I HAVE INTENSELY FRAGRANT MEMORIES FROM MY TIME IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. THE AIR HEAVY WITH THE SMOKE OF BLAZING BURN PILES FILLED WITH SCORCHED LEAVES AND TIMBER. LONG WALKS THROUGH THE WOODS PERMEATED BY THE UNMISTAKABLE PERFUME OF MOSS, MUSHROOMS, PINE NEEDLES AND LEAVES EMANATING FROM THE FOREST FLOOR. I LONGED FOR A FRAGRANCE THAT MARRIED THESE TWO DISTINCT OLFACTORY EXPERIENCES: GREEN AND SMOKE. UNABLE TO FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, I CREATED POLTERGEIST AND NAMED IT AFTER MY FAVORITE ELUSIVE SPIRIT — A SUPERNATURAL BEING THAT MAKES ITS PRESENCE KNOWN THROUGH PHYSICAL DISTURBANCES OR LOUD NOISES. INSPIRED BY THAT FEARLESS ENERGY, THIS “NOISY” FRAGRANCE FEATURES INTENSE GREEN SCENTS PAIRED WITH A DEEP, HAUNTING SMOKINESS THAT LINGERS ON THE SKIN.

TOP: WORMWOOD, PINE, GERANIUM
MIDDLE: NEROLI
BASE: MYRRH, BIRCH TAR, OAKMOSS























(Sorry about the CAPS)

Link Here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I’m not going to smell like a ghost for 210 bucks. I’ll stick to my $4 Axe body spray “Dark Temptation” scent.

Maybe if I can catch a ghost, squeeze the juice out of it, and smell the same..........

girl6 said...

i WANT it.
but at 210$..looks like i will NOT have it. dag man tho. can we at least, get a virtual reality scratch n sniff. hahaha. cause i am really curious about this scent!!!

$4 axe body spray...AhhhhhhhhhhhHAHAHHAH!!!
that IS truly some dark temptation. : D

will there be a ghostbuster scent. : )

Pumpkin5 said...

Sounds nice for a candle because burning leaves always remind me of Halloween too, but not sure about as cologne.

Willow Cove said...

Here's an idea now,
Smell like Rot
by axe. Cloves and anise....
What was that Yankee candle reviewer guy's words?
Notes of gravitas..
Amaze balls....
Yeah.

Rot said...

haha

I'd totally endorse that