Monday, May 15, 2023

There Is No Death

These souls, who for whatever reason are not at rest, are also not aware that they have passed on. They're not part of consciousness as we know it. They linger in a perpetual dream state, a nightmare from which they cannot awake. Inside the spectral light is salvation, a window to the next plane. They must pass through this membrane where friends are waiting to guide them to new destinies...


There's one more thing. A terrible presence is in there with her. So much rage, so much betrayal. I've never sensed anything like it. I don't know what hovers over this house, but it was strong enough to punch a hole into this world and take your daughter away from you. 

- Tangina



6 comments:

Autumnleaf said...

That had to be one of the most poignant scenes in the film. Jerry Goldsmith's music was perfectly magical. I was riveted...and still am whenever I watch it.

MR. Macabre said...

Poltergeist is still a very good movie after all of these years.

Rot said...

Totally agree. Still holds up and so many amazing effects and wonderful dialogue.

Revenant Manor said...

I love how perfectly I can 'hear' this in text form.

Also, it's incredible that it actually resulted in a few hairs standing end as I read it!

Rot said...

Haha that’s perfect

Mike C(JASONV123) said...

Perfect picture to boot!!