Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Office Jerk: Part II

The annual Christmas door-decorating contest at my office will be here in a couple months, so I was once again approached and asked to enter the contest with a Nightmare Before Christmas door.
Them: "Can you do a Nightmare Before Christmas door for the contest this year?"
Me: "Well, if i DID do it this year, I'll need full control. No one meddling telling me I should do this or I should do that."
Them: "Absolutely! It'll totally be all yours! Then you'll do it?!"
Me: "Sorry, no."
Sincerely,
The Office Jerk

6 comments:

amy said...

HAHAHAHAHA !

Pam Morris said...

another loud HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Countess VonRauber (Heidi) said...

HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh =)

Grim said...

Don't you just love some people's suggestions and offers of "help"? I usually start tuning them out after "You know what you should do is...".

Sara said...

BOOOO! You need to do it already and shut them up. If you do it your way they probably won't ask again ;)

Anonymous said...

awesome I put-off buying this for months, despite positive reviews.