Monday, November 1, 2010

Goodbye, Jenny Greenteeth

This was shot in historic Washington's Crossing, near a small tributary feeding into the Delaware River. The water was slow-moving and kinda stinky. She got so saturated with the skunky water that we decided to leave her there (and she looked really at home there). It rained three days after the shoot and I'm picturing her getting washed down and out into the Delaware River, and someone finding her on the banks, and calling the police.

Or worse.

9 comments:

ShellHawk said...

Mr. ShellHawk's comment:

"Sweet."

JD said...

1. That's a girl?!

2. Some poor old lady is gonna have a heart attack

3. Or it will come to life and exact revenge on its creator for abandoning it. In which case your screwed XD

Going with number 3, nice knowing you rot...

Rot said...

Yup. A girl.

I think she's purdy.

Anonymous said...

I am totally tracking that down. My sisters gonna love it. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's great....I would love to see the look on the person's face if they find her!

Hopsy the beer drinking clown said...

this just might be my favorite image...yeah, it is! Great job, it must have been a little difficult to say goodbye though? Setting her adrift...like a viking funeral without the fire....

Goneferalinidaho said...

The best compliment is if the local Coroner's office gets called out. Reminds me of a witch prop that we "investigated" here in Boise. No, it was not one of mine.

The Captain said...

My new desktop background. I love her, she is purdy.

The Gill-Man said...

A part of me loves the idea of someone coming across her, scaring the beejeebus out of them...and another part of me laments her not returning home with you! If I lived near you, I'd be out scouring the countryside to find her!!! She's awesome.