Sunday, June 12, 2011

Housewarming Gift

From my brother.

The French Quarter, locally known as Vieux Carré, is the soul of New Orleans, Louisiana. This city is replete with culture, architectural beauty and culinary arts. Philadelphia Distilling pays tribute to
the unique and colorful history of Absinthe in New Orleans with the release of Vieux Carré Absinthe Supérieure. The first batch of Vieux Carré was released on December 31, 2008. It is the first legal absinthe to be distilled, bottled and sold on the east coast of the United States in nearly 100 years.



Looking really forward to meeting Wormwood.

vieuxcarreabsinthe.com

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, my husband will be so jealous! He's always wanted to try this.

Damian Michael AKA HalloweeNut said...

BOOZE! It's what's for dinner!

Hopsy the beer drinking clown said...

hmmmmm, i never knew you could get absinthe from Louisiana, i order mine from the Czech republic, I would love to try this Vieux Carre! Thanks for posting the website Rot!

crudedoodle.com said...

very cool color. looking forward to reading how it tastes and what effects it delivers!

Mantan Calaveras said...

Atta boy Rot!. Yor brotha have good taste. I haven't tried Vieux Carre yet, please do update us with your revue!

MorbidMariah said...

Oooo, I'm curious too!

screaminscott said...

I've only had Lucid. I may have to try this!