Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Pennsylvania Hell House

I really became worried when one summer night I felt something poke me in the back, even though I was alone. A week or two after, I was terrified one morning to open the blinds in my upstairs bedroom, the same wall that the power came into, to find a greasy ear print on the outside of the glass, forty feet in the air, on a sheer wall. I was so scared I was physically sick. I took a photo with a disposable camera; when I got them the print was black. All the other photos were fine, and it was a bright morning when I took the shot. That was about the time that I let myself believe something was going on, but I didn’t say anything.



Text source.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between this story and the 'cowman' story you posted I've been having a hard time sleeping. Keep it up!