Friday, July 13, 2012

Freddy Vs Jason

I confess a great fondness for this film. As a fan of Freddy, I think this was a great vehicle to bring back a dark character that was sterilized by horrible sequels. I loved watching these guys battle each other. And I naturally was rooting for Mr. Krueger.

Click below for a collection of fight scenes (sorry for the youtube commercial):


I'd love to see a return of Robert Englund's Freddy. Some low-budget story-heavy chilling drama. Something totally different by way of horror.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see another Robert Englund/Freddie Kruger movie. His morbid sense of humor and enjoyment of killing 1980's teenie boppers was classic.

Dave Lowe said...

I've always thought an all star 80's maniac team up film would be fun. Sort of like "The Avengers" of slasher horror featuring Freddy, Jason, Michael, and Leatherface.

Carnevale Obscura said...

Yeah, I'm somewhat embarrassed to say I loved it.