Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Only Thing To Fear, Is Fear Himself!

My children... from the very beginning, it was the children who gave me my power. The Springwood Slasher, that's what they called me. My reign of terror was legendary. Dozens of children would fall by my blades. Then the parents of Springwood came for me, taking justice into their own hands. When I was alive, I might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me, I became something much, much worse. The stuff nightmares are made of. The children still feared me, and their fear gave me the power to invade their dreams, and that's when the fun really began.

Until they figured out a way to forget about me. To erase me completely. Being dead wasn't a problem, but being forgotten, now that's a bitch.



Image from the WolfMoon Cemetery Haunt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I am watching Nightmare on Elm Street III right now.

ruprechtdd said...

Why does freddy have 2 gloves!?! My brain is imploding!!!

The Jacobs Clan said...

Thanks so much for the post Pumpkinrot. I've been a big fan of yours for years.

Thanks Again,
Jessi - Wolfmoon Cemetery