Friday, November 16, 2012

The Only Good Clown...

Coulrophobia is most commonly triggered by a traumatic experience in childhood, said Steven Luel, a psychologist in New York specializing in anxiety and phobias.

Indeed, that was the case with Wallace. At the age of 6, she met her first clown at the circus, an encounter she still remembers clearly 25 years later.

“A clown got right up in my face, and I could see his beard stubble under his makeup. He smelled bad and his eyes were weird,” she said.

Image source. 

Text source.

3 comments:

girl6 said...

aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!... <_>

Gorgeous sepia capture...

Unknown said...

Love clowns...didn't realize how many people are afraid of them until a couple of years ago...check out my blog for my new clown prop and the hubby & I in our clown gear.

Ragged Grin said...

Creepy b@$& @#ds...

I will never, ever do clowns, unless it's a pile of dismembered...no, nope, never.

You have no clue what's under the grease paint. They coax you in with the smile, or the antics and then when nobody else is watching, the teeth show.