Friday, September 8, 2023

Trailers: Thanksgiving

Remember a long time ago when a faux (and hilarious) trailer was released for a non-existent slasher film called Thanksgiving?  Well, after many years of rumors and excited anticipation, it appears the movie will actually be served to us (though I'm a bit troubled that it seems to have shed the goofier elements).  Definitely will be watching it though.  


Click below for the original (and NSFW) trailer:



And click here for the official trailer for the real film:



4 comments:

Revenant Manor said...

Wow...I sure hope the change in tone is just a result of studio marketing people not really 'getting it', or thinking that they need to trick the audience into their seats with a generic 'mass appeal' trailer.

I'm not sure we need another straight-up holiday slasher, but I would definitely be interested in ~90 minutes of the parody version.

MR. Macabre said...

I saw the same preview earlier today when I saw the NUN II, not quite sure what to think about it.

Rob K said...

There was a really good Thanksgiving horror movie called " Pilgrim" back in 2019. If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it'. The previews of this remind me of it a little bit. I thought the Nun II was really good.

Rot said...

Thanks. Never heard of that one.