Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yours

Some excerpts from YourGhostStories.com:

"I didn't ever see it again, but I always felt something watching me while I was trying to sleep. I used to pray every night for God to put a "ghost blanket" over me so that nothing could touch or harm me while I was trying to fall asleep, and also while I was sleeping."


"At exactly 3:00 am I woke up from a nightmare. My heart was pounding like it was going to burst out of my chest. I never ever felt my heart so loudly pounding of my whole life! Then, suddenly, the TV turned on by itself."


"Several times, my wife said that she saw a figure of a man standing in our bedroom in the middle of the night. Then we started having things moved around that we could not explain. If we put something down in the living room and were out of the room for a few minutes, when we came back, the object would be moved to a new table or it would be on the floor."


"One of her other friends told us a ghost story, and then my friend did something I regret to this day. She told us about her "imaginary" friend."



0 comments: