Monday, September 7, 2009

Hollows And Legends

Another of his sources of fearful pleasure was to pass long winter evenings with the old Dutch wives, as they sat spinning by the fire, with a row of apples roasting and spluttering along the hearth, and listen to their marvellous tales of ghosts and goblins, and haunted fields, and haunted brooks, and haunted bridges, and haunted houses, and particularly of the headless horseman, or Galloping Hessian of the Hollow, as they sometimes called him.


Some new photos of an old favorite, with some delightful modifications.

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow blog

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just discovered your website this weekend and I am in awe of your creations and the photography - gruesome and elegant; frightening but dignified. I'm hooked! I can only imagine how much more thrilling Halloween would have been for me as a kid if I came across a haunt like yours. Truly amazing!

Rot said...

Thanks so much : )
I really appreciate that.

JHMDF said...

Rot is a damned genius... simple as that. :)