Friday, March 26, 2010

Comic

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, I created a comic that was actually printed in a monthly publication (which was actually sold in bookstores nationally [which was really neat]). It was drawn in ink and scanned to be colored in grayscale in photoshop. The good old days.

Was going through some old files and found a bunch of my old comics. Here's a little cropped image from one of the multi-paneled strips - it had a very geeky theme and was in a very geeky publication, so I won't be disclosing any of that : )



And I was thinking that these guys could easily be yard haunters.

5 comments:

crudedoodle.com said...

ha. you should do that! make a yard haunting strip and just post it here every couple of months. I'd read it!

Rot said...

Thanks, man.

I'll kick that around some more.

I spend all my free time now on Haunt Theory and some other projects that I'm cultivating.

But I'd love to tap into the strange world of yard haunting.

Sara said...

lol. and now, just because you said that, you *must* disclose it!

Rot said...

no waaaaaay

absolutely not : )

Wren said...

Spill! I need the details!!