Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Haunted Overload 2.0

Eric of Haunted Overload posted some photos of a scale model of a new structure he plans to build for his haunted attraction.



Here's what he said about it:
I approach it like a building first and sculpture second. I go through each step in my mind with the model to see if it will even work. Then I know exactly what and how many of each beam I will need and calculate cost. Also I can figure out the best way to actually build it and the steps in order because it's not like building a house where there is a set way of doing things. For instance, I will build the eye sockets on the ground so I can get a nice mean shape. Then install them on the structure.

hauntworld.com

2 comments:

crudedoodle.com said...

That's pretty damn amazing. The scope of rebuilding all of that would put me in the loony bin.

FULL MOON INDUSTRIES said...

"Welcome to The Hotel California"