Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Haunted Overload 2.0

Eric of Haunted Overload posted some photos of a scale model of a new structure he plans to build for his haunted attraction.

Here's what he said about it:
I approach it like a building first and sculpture second. I go through each step in my mind with the model to see if it will even work. Then I know exactly what and how many of each beam I will need and calculate cost. Also I can figure out the best way to actually build it and the steps in order because it's not like building a house where there is a set way of doing things. For instance, I will build the eye sockets on the ground so I can get a nice mean shape. Then install them on the structure.



crudedoodle.com said...

That's pretty damn amazing. The scope of rebuilding all of that would put me in the loony bin.


"Welcome to The Hotel California"