Monday, December 30, 2013

Twixt

Currently available through Instant Play on Netflix - Francis Ford Coppola's Twixt.
I was expecting pure garbage after reading a bunch of horrid reviews, but I really enjoyed it.  Though these were the same reviewers who loved Insidious and The Conjuring, so I should have figured our opinions were at different poles.

Click below for the trailer (love that the film [and trailer] starts with a narration by Tom Waits):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7cQnOcU7I

2 comments:

Colleen said...

The naysayers love the conjuring and insidious? That's all I need to know. ;) thanks! I'll definitely take a peek at this one!

Willow Cove said...

Several years ago Val bumped into me in the Salt Lake City airport, literally. He was on the phone and too busy to say excuse me.
My brush with fame, I guess....