Saturday, April 19, 2014

Blogger Service Announcement

For anyone who has a blogger account and is experiencing that horrid situation where you upload a JPEG image and it turns light and distorted and pixelated, the solution is related to Google Plus' auto-enhance feature for photos. 

Click on Home > Settings.
Scroll to the "Auto Enhance" section.
Uncheck "Automatically Enhance New Photos."

That should fix this problem.
For the past few months, I've been copying all images which I've put on my blog into Photoshop or Paint and saving them as a PNG file.  And that was getting really old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hence one of the reasons why I couldn't do a blog.

I have NO patience.

Steve Ring said...

WooHoo!

wicKED said...

Thank you so much! This absolutely killed me, especially in dark photos. The black always looked so chunky! Drove me insane!