Thursday, July 31, 2014

Meet Some Ghost Hunters

Jason and Samantha Hawes of Ghost Hunters will be at our Yankee Candle Village Store in South Deerfield, MA this Saturday, August 2nd from 9am to 1pm! The $20 entry fee will include a meet and greet and photo opportunity, plus exclusive Ghost Hunters merchandise will be available to purchase. This is their only New England appearance for the rest of this year, so don’t miss out! 

Twenty clams to enter the event to meet these two and to have the opportunity to purchase Ghost Hunters merchandise.  I'm starting to hate this company.  Though if they release a scent that smells like a toasty Jack O'Lantern, I'll forgive them.

https://www.facebook.com/TheYankeeCandleCompany

5 comments:

Willow Cove said...

Lame indeed. He reminds me of someone I work with. AND Glen the judge from Face/Off- "if I squint and frown, I'll look like a badass and not a dweeb."

Willow Cove said...

And I'll just go to Home Goods and get their candles for a little cheaper and cooler Halloween deco/props.

Memnet said...

I've learned to hate them in the last few years, so much so that I started making my own candles. I was trying to reproduce the scent of a scorched jack-o-lantern but haven't had any success. The closest I got to it was what I've named "smoked pumpkin", lol.

Rot said...

hah. awesome.

Sara said...

Willow Cove, I'm with you.