Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Anise & Clove Jar Candle

The maker of my all time favorite Halloween candle scent now has jar candles available.  And they're awesome.

Click below:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/soyNsuds?section_id=10213083&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2
















Here are some of the scents I've ordered and really dig...

SPICE THYME: The aroma of bayberries and apples with a base note of fresh pine needles and thyme, with a top note of freshly ground cinnamon bark. 


SWEET ORANGE CHILI PEPPER: A sassy, saucy combination of Valencia Orange, Sparkling Bergamot, Tangerine Zest, Tart Cassis, Orange Juice, Neroli, Ground Pepper, Fiery Chili Pepper, and Sheer Musk. 

WINTER CABIN: A wonderful blend of bayberries and cranberries with a top note of freshly crushed cinnamon bark with hints of orange zests.
  
And click here for her entire line.

 

6 comments:

Autumnleaf said...

YES!! I was amazed when I lit my first anise and clove t-light. It lasted about 5 hours and filled the room with dreams of October. Was So hoping they would come out with a jar version.

Rot said...

Nice!
I love that company.

Willow Cove said...

Yes, my anise & clove smells GREAT. And I Love her customer service -
It's outstanding!

Wikkedmoon said...

I just got my anise & clove t-lights and can't wait to light one. Yeah, the gal was so helpful. She emailed me to say she had looked at the weather in Texas (100+ degrees most days) and was worried about the candles sitting in my mailbox all day. Really liked her.

Autumnleaf said...

@ Wikkedmoon. Yep...She emailed me too with the same concern. No problem with melting at all!

Willow Cove said...

@ Wikkedmoon: me three, She was worried about the temps here in Fl. She is very thoughtful.