Wednesday, September 17, 2014

You've Got Red On You


Jay's Shadow said...

So many zombies, so little time.

I STILL haven't seen Shaun of the Dead yet.

I'm lame......

Rot said...

you MUST!
funny and scary at the same time.
the directing is amazing. so much style.

Jay's Shadow said...

I FINALLY ordered the Blu-ray on Amazon, arrives Friday.

Now I can be caught up on my zombie movie goodness. :)

ShellHawk said...

Perfect! Love that flick!

Willow Cove said...

It's really good. Own it. Simon Pegg is great.

Addicted to Halloween said...

I've seriously watched it a few dozen times. I watch it whenever I'm sad, because it always makes me happy. Sometimes it's a SotD and Hot Fuzz double feature.

girl6 said...

Shaun of the Dead is TRULY such a wonderful film, as is Hot Fuzz.. they really are the Perfect double shot..Edgar Wright is such an amazing & talented director, one of my ALL time Faves.
i'm very sorry things fell thru with him directing "Ant-Man". :(
he is currently working on "Baby" instead.

Edgar's name has also been linked to possibly directing a movie version of "The Night Stalker" with Johnny Depp in the lead. i hope it's true!

Another good cheering up film is, "Snatch"..
Oh mannnn..makes me so happy every time i watch it.. : D