Monday, September 8, 2014

No Baking Required (Part 2)

We found them at Target tonight.
REALLY nice flavor.  Exactly what I was hoping for.
I'll actually put some in the oven tomorrow after work. 
I think.






















I love how the package says "PLEASE DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH."  As a kid I prayed my mother would serve raw cookie dough for dinner like in those old movies where orphans are being served some kind of slop.  A big slap in a bowl from a giant spoon loaded with cookie dough.

I've gone so far as purchase these overpriced things from Fresh Market:
http://www.thecookiedoughcafe.com/flavors.html




11 comments:

Amy said...

We picked these up last weekend..they are good & smell good.

How you likin tonight's weather? Somebody is burning something outside and it smells incredible :) Best part is, no A/C!

Adam said...

Have you tried the pumpkin pie dunkin donut yet?

Adam said...

Have you tried the pumpkin pie dunkin donut yet?

Damian Michael AKA HalloweeNut said...

Hopefully I'll find some in my area, even though I don't have a Target.

Rot said...

loving the cooler weather.
loving it.

we didn't try that donut yet, but we've seen it.
a matter of time now : )

Sara said...

Yeah I feel like Target gets really cool Halloween food that no other stores have.

I was always a raw dough eater. Then my brother went and ruined it by going to chef school. I think the chances of getting Salmonella by eating raw egg is like 1 in 100. :(


:(

But you have to die from something, right?

K.O. said...

Yummy. Can't wait to get me some of these! And that cooke-dough pudding looks delicious too….

Rot said...

It's really good.
Totally the same as cookie dough, less the egg.

Though I'd prefer to just chomp on a pilsbury cookie tube.

Countess VonRauber (Heidi) said...

I'll need to look for these.
Have you heard that Oreo is releasing a Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Oreo this year? September 24th my friend, is the date to start looking for them. I'm totally stoaked :)

Rot said...

havent' heard about those.
I'll totally check them out.

Her Strange Kind said...

I make choc chip cookie dough truffles for my dad every year..you use a little milk in place of the egg. I brown the butter to give it a little boost...they are pretty delicious and you can freeze them.

Pumpkin ones would be delicious!