Sunday, February 3, 2019

Now Watching: Alien Paranormal: Bigfoot, UFOs, And The Men In Black

I love that there are sightings of both UFOs and Bigfoot [and Men in Black] at the same time.  And I love that both groups don't want to talk about that connection.  It's actually quite funny to think about.  Two absurd phenomena coming together to make the whole thing absolutely unbelievable.  Like the old Reese's peanut butter cup commercial...You got your Bigfoot in my UFO story.  You got your UFO in my Bigfoot Story!


Click below for the trailer...

3 comments:

Rot said...

Official Review: Starts out fun....turns into garbage. Gets into ghosts and never mentions again Bigfoot, UFO's, or the Men in Black.

Goneferalinidaho said...

That sounds like a stinker. Too bad...

Anonymous said...

But I love ghosts.

They’re so fun.........