Thursday, June 22, 2023

Ghouls And Grinds

We hit up this spooky themed coffee shop last weekend during a road trip.  If I lived nearby, I'd be in there every morning.  We got their pumpkin pie latte and it was absolutely perfect.  Not too sweet, but loaded with a rich pumpkin pie spice flavor that was very different than the pumpkin spice that pops up every autumn in the usual shops.  I think I might have re-branded the drink as The Sleepy Hollow.  It was THAT good.

If you're ever in Hanover, PA, definitely seek this shop out.  I'd imagine Halloweens there are pretty rad.







8 comments:

Lady M said...

Looks like an absolutely fabulous place!

Rot said...

It really was.
And it's been around for a few years, so that's promising.

girl6 said...

For just a sec there, thought this was your hacienda!!!

Rot said...

Haha

MR. Macabre said...

That place is awesome, makes me wish I drank coffee. The newspapers on the wall are very cool, what a great idea.

girl6 said...

Yeah, cause for some strange reason, the first 2 pics i saw were of the shelves & the hanging brooms!

VeraL said...

No stop at the Utz Factory Outlet?

Rot said...

haha nah!
I'm a huge utz fan, of course, so that would have been sweet.