Sunday, October 1, 2023

Dark Parlour Drop-Off

Had a great day in Lancaster county yesterday, dropping off the scarecrow for the upcoming art show at the Dark Parlour and hitting up some favorite hangouts.

Also got to try the rather barbaric-looking and very Halloween-dinner-appropriate Bone Marrow appetizer at the Conway Social Club (this place had better never close).

We started accumulating pumpkins for the Haunt too.  Fingers cross none of them go soft on us.

Feels like Autumn is really here.  Weather's been great too, and we even got a good photo shoot in on this first day of October (photos coming soon).  

Weekend photos below...











Clove and Black Licorice!


5 comments:

Mike C(JASONV123) said...

Looks like a great day! Gotta find that clove candy!!

Tworivers said...

Looks Halloweenish to me! We saw Last Voyage of the Demeter in the Cinema, it was pretty good. Still waiting....for all the cool weather down here in the deep south. Lucky....you are... (Yoda speak).

Mike V. said...

Oh My God pic 9 is the same decoration I had growing up in NJ hanging in my living room window. That witch terrified me so much I could not walk on my sidewalk past her to get to grammar school. Truly terrifying I asked my mom to take it down but thankfully she never did and I thank her for that because that witch decoration truly sums up Halloween season for me every time I see this image. I will do my best to get to this gallery to see your submission Rot.

Rot said...

Thanks for sharing that memory!

MR. Macabre said...

That appetizer looks good.