Monday, October 6, 2008

Ghost Descending Stairs

In my searches, I must have seen this image a thousand times, so I decided to post it. It always reminds me of Library Day at my gradeschool growing up. I would always take out the same book - something about the paranormal and the unexplained. This one image of a ghost was all that was required to convince me of absolute proof that ghosts existed. Wish I could remember the title of the book. I'd love to own it. I think Sasquatch and UFOs were also covered in the same book.


4 comments:

bean said...

Scholastic Weekly Reader is where I ordered the book from. I don't remember the name of it either, but I remember how it felt in my hands - crisp and new and full of goodies.

Doryen said...

I think I must have read the same book! The copy I had had a white hardback cover.

AllHallowSteve said...

Oh my god, this photo still gets me.

I took the very same book (wish I could remember the name too) out of the library so much it was lik I owned it.

woofboy111 said...

Ahh... I remember the good old days when I would see a picture of a ghost in a twenty year old book and I'd be afraid to sleep that night. Now that I'm older and wiser, all I see is a smudge in the picture that vaguely resembles a human form.

Sometimes I wish I can turn off my skeptical mind and go back to when I was able to get scared that easily...