Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scary Night

Was checking out my favorite source of incense sticks and saw that they had a new scent for Halloween called Scary Night. The description: A scent that is scary, spooky and somewhat shocking.

Just ordered some. Can't wait to get it.

I've ordered so much from this company. Great prices and super fast shipping. We burned Ghostly Glow and Spooky Brew during this year's photoshoot. It's always an element that gets noticed on Halloween night. And people can never seem to locate the source of it.

Gonesh.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to try these also. I took your advice and tried dark candles this year and they were great!

Rot said...

Cool!
Jon G. burned Gonesh incense (spooky brew)sticks at his Halloween bash. Very cool.

Glad you liked Dark Candles...I ordered some Absinthe tealights at the final hour and was happy I did - they mixed really well with the clove candles I bought for my Halloween display.