Monday, November 2, 2009

Synchronicity

I've had the notion of a faceless body for a long time now. Specifically, a faceless figure with wet black ooze running down its body. After I finished this guy a few months ago, I was watching an amazing horror film that was released this year and the highlight (and ending) of the film featured a faceless creature dripping black ooze. I believe I shouted when I saw it. Not going to name the movie since it'd ruin the super cool ending, but if you're ever watching a film and you see a faceless creature gushing blackness, remember this post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

these things are so cool

Rot said...

Thanks, man.

I'm really pleased with the way it came together this year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Day of the Dead (El Día de los Muertos)!

Rot said...

Same to you, man!

JHMDF said...

Looks perfect man

Marrow said...

Agreed. Awesome movie, I watched that ending a few dozen times before I even STARTED to get sick of it. The synchronicity between the music and the shots was pure jesus. Wow.

Everyone, you simply MUST see *name withheld*. Great stuff.