Saturday, November 14, 2009

Overload

Eric from Haunted Overload sent me some more photos. He mentioned he'll probably be done breaking it down after Thanksgiving. After being there, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to disassemble and store the display. It feels like everything there has always been there. It has a solid permanence to it, which I'm sure is all about the great care that Eric puts into his haunt. The detail makes it something more than an October weekend event. In my mind, it's going to be there all year long.

Giants waiting in the woods.



Can't stress how much I love the incredible photography by Artifact Images.

HauntedOverload.com

3 comments:

NoahFentz said...

Love these pics...its stirring up ideas and inspiration. Love the chicken feet.creepy. Have to work that into my haunt.

Johnny Love said...

Simply amazing... I think next year I need to start playing with some UV reactive materials.

Johnny

The Gill-Man said...

When I die, I hope I go to Haunted Overload! My idea of Heaven!!!