Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Living And The Dead

Sometimes as I'm hanging up my coat at the top of the basement stairs, my mind quickly goes to "How awful if I got shoved as I'm leaning out to hang my coat on that last hook." I watch all of these paranormal shows about ghosts moving things and opening doors, and at the end of the day I can't say that I TRULY believe any of it. I just think it's fun and it creeps me out as I'm watching it. On an episode of my favorite paranormal show The Haunted, a woman claimed to have been pushed down a flight of stairs by a spirit. She got banged up something awful. She seemed to be telling the truth, and the entire family backed her up with their own ghostly stories.

So I guess the question is, can they kill the living?
And how would we ever know?



Here's a paranormal group's thoughts on the subject.


I'm thinking if I were a ghost, and someone was in the process of remodeling MY house and they were dangling at the top of a stairwell to hang a coat on the last hook, I'd give them a shove.

2 comments:

Goneferalinidaho said...

I read "Here's a paranoid group..." for the photo caption. In my defense, I just woke up after a hectic 16 hours of work.

ShellHawk said...

Even if you can't physically manifest, a good, loud, "Boo!" would take care of everything! They could startle and fall, or have a heart attack, and no one WOULD ever know, would they?