Friday, August 12, 2016

The Scent Of Halloween

Promoting a favorite Etsy shop again - Soy-N-Suds.
Just ordered some of her Anise & Clove candles.  Pure Halloween.  So many people who visited the porch last year commented on the amazing scent.  Toasted pumpkin lids mixed with the sweet dark scents of anise and clove really added to the atmosphere.  And the two together make something entirely different than the licorice/clove smells you're thinking of.


Click below for her shop...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/soyNsuds?ref=pr_shop_more&search_query=anise+clove

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. I need to order real soon too.

girl6 said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!
cause she's got a mens cologne called, Dude Talk!!!.<3

& this year...w/ the 15% disc & the free shipping on 40, i'm goin whole hog with hair, body, air, candles, everything!!! come on Lucky October!!..<3

girl6 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!
wait...i just thought of a comment from last year??? i don't exactly remember the post or when.....but, the blind sentinel cologne spray comment just came to mind...you know, something like, you too can become a blind sentinel with just just a few sprays of this in your eye!!! hahahahhaha!!!...omg.

Autumnleaf said...

I stocked up on the anise and clove last year. Some of her bar soaps look interesting...Sands of Morocco and Dark Kisses....hmmm. I didn't see a bar soap in the anise and clove though.

Soy-N-Suds said...

Autumn Leaf,

I have the anise clove bar soap on my rack. Need to get the pictures and listing written. I should have it posted within a day or two. I got you covered. Literally, from head to toe :-)

Autumnleaf said...

Ha!! Thank you! I will watch for it on your site.

Colleen said...

I bought the anise & Clove tarts last year. I had some on my tart warmer this past weekend mixed with YC's Witch's Brew tarts & Bert's Bees Birch Bark tarts(which is an awesome scent..you can find it at wal-mart..)It was wonderfully Autumn in my kitchen!! :D