Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Housewarming Gift

It pays to sit next to me in the office. A coworker who digs my Halloween display asked me about borrowing some of my props for the first Halloween in her new house. She's really cool so I figured I'd turn it into a housewarming gift and let her have my Cloaked Ghost.


Nice to think of a prop that would probably have never left attic storage as getting a new lease on life and haunting someone else's lawn. Plus it's probably lined with spider eggs by now so the joke's on her.

9 comments:

Johnny said...

Dang.
That's one of my all-time favorites.
Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Jon Glassett said...

"What Would Jesus Do?"

Ha!

Rot said...

She'll put it to good use so that's really cool.

It's very easy to display. Very light with a pvc tube in its core that fits over a small garden stake stuck in the ground.

Rachel said...

Since I'm getting married, am I going to get a wedding gift? :)

Rot said...

a beautiful card. : D

Valhella said...

The people in my office are now dead to me.

Grim said...

That's great... also one of my favorites. She's lucky!

Her. said...

Hey no fair! I'm closing on a house Friday and my housewarming party is going to be a Halloween party... do I get one too? :P

Unknown said...

I am sooooooo jealous. That is so my favorite!! I just wish you would post how you made it!!!!

Everytime I watch your video and see him...I get this big grin....my kids think I am crazy.