Thursday, September 11, 2008

1,000+ Posts

Happy to report that I'm over 1,000 blog entries for the WHAT'S BREWING blog. Don't know whether I should celebrate or drink hemlock. : )

Glad that we're almost upon Halloween and I haven't really had a shortage of blog material. And soon I'll have Halloween 2008 images from all over the country to post. And I simply cannot wait to see yard haunt pics from all of my favorite haunters.

Here's a story dealing with 1,000 plus pounds of my favorite thing.


Watch the video with the story. That is one lucky pumpkin.

The article.

6 comments:

Jon Glassett said...

I don't know how you do it, man. My site's been up for over 2 years and I don't think I've even broken 200 posts yet. My hat's off to you. Not to mention I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't able to pop in here and find 3-5 new posts a day. Helps keep me sane. :)

Good work.

Rot said...

Thanks, man!

Johnny said...

I would have to second that sentiment.

I have a Google feed reader alert plugin in Firefox. It's basically there to check for Pumpkinrot updates.

Thank you Rot!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations man, keep em coming.

Speaking of drinking hemlock, how'd that absinthe come out?

crudedoodle.com said...

i was too busy at work to check your blog and it pissed me off that work got in the way. it really is a bright spot of my day, this dark, vile stuff.

STOLLOWEEN said...

Don't know where you find your content but please know that I appreciate you finding it...great stuff..a joy to read and something I look forward to.

Congrats on your 1,000th.

-Scott