Monday, September 20, 2010

Carpenter Retrospective

This is a pretty sweet montage being played at the Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles as they feature a series of John Carpenter's films. Man, I'd kill to be able to see crisp clean MASSIVE versions of his movies.

I've been getting awesome emails from artist Randy Queen detailing his first-hand experiences seeing these classics. And hearing about a very lively and animated John Carpenter who fields audience questions and talks about his film career, and his current project THE WARD.

Thanks, Randy. I'm man enough to admit this trailer gave me chills.

Click below:

1 comments:

Damian Michael AKA HalloweeNut said...

Funnily enough, I showed "the Fog" to my step-sister, who immediately dubbed it "Lame" and "Not scary". I guess some people don't get REAL horror when they see it. Then again, she is a "Twilight" fan (shudder). As my dad always says "REAL men don't sparkle"!