Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Location Location Location

"The very moment I entered this particular house with my husband I felt the hairs on my arms rise! On top of that there were weird tingling sensations along my spine. Suddenly I was terrified. Those two things were mentioned in your book! I knew then something was not quite right with that house. I held on tight to my husband, so tight he asked me if I was alright. I told him why after we left. He gave me a puzzled look but we passed on it. Better to be safe than sorry...especially when a lot of money is involved! The strange part was that my husband didn't feel a thing."


"The very evening after I checked out a house with my agent, I found blue/black marks on various parts my arms while taking a shower. I had not injured myself at all that day, so why were there numerous thumb-sized marks all over my arms? Then I wondered - you had advised people to look out for just something like this! Just the thought of where those marks could have originated from gives me the creeps!"


"My life became a living hell, I thought people were talking to me, following me, coming into my home and anything else you can think of. I have seen images of people running through my house, have smelled very strange odors, sometime these ordors will smell like different types of flowers, with a sweet smell. One night I could have sworn someone was using my perfume and spraying it all through the house. I have heard clickings, knocking, banging, and other sounds in my home. I have heard different types of animal sounds and can never find them. I hear people talking to me and can't find this either. One night I heard a sound in the attic, as I began to listen closer it sounded as though someone was walking on the rafters, I thought no way there can't be anyone up there."


The Art and Science of Spotting Haunted Houses.

2 comments:

Rot said...

You know, I posted this as a goof, but the more I thought about it, it reminded me of a house that I always passed...quaint little thing. I always wanted to look inside it, so one day we saw a For Sale and Open House sign. So we stopped. Can't say I ever felt it before, but it was just an overwhelming feeling of the most uninviting atmosphere. Like I couldn't imagine being home alone there at night. Not for the fear factor, but the sense of feeling the complete opposite of "home."

"Negative energy" really is the best way to describe it.

Anonymous said...

What the heck, I'll buy one just to experience it.

(just got to make sure I have extra toilet paper on hand....)