Thursday, March 15, 2018

Demon House Review

I'm liking the sound of this:
This is in NO WAY a spin-off 90-minute episode of “Ghost Adventures,” in which the guys use a number of devices and tons of night vision and/or full-spectrum cameras to tell their stories and collect evidence. Instead, Demon House utilizes the people who were affected by the case to convey just how insanely scary the events surrounding this building actually are. Was there possession? Is it haunted? Was the house used for nefarious purposes? Every time you think that things cannot get any stranger, the story keeps building and the tension keeps mounting.

Click below for the full review...


5 comments:

Rot said...

looks like it's hitting VOD tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I want to see this.

girl6 said...

i CAN'T WAIT.
& I HOPE Zak really kicks it & shows us some GOOD stuff!!!

Hopsy the beer drinking clown said...

I'm still skeptical...I've been to some of there filming locations,i don't know...ohhh hell, I'll probably watch it anyways.

Rot said...

haha...it's totally entertaining.