Sunday, September 6, 2026

Witch's Potion

Something wickedly delicious has arrived. Witch’s Potion is a spellbinding blend of warm cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, anise and smooth vanilla, perfectly balanced for a cozy cup full of comforting spice. Made for crisp mornings, sweater weather and everything you love about fall, this mysteriously delicious seasonal brew is only here for a limited time.


Just ordered some of this coffee from New England Coffee.  I'll report back.

Click below...


5 comments:

Haunted Eve said...

A few years ago we had New England Coffee's Pistachio Ice Cream K-Cups and the coffee was really excellent.

Rot said...

Oh, that sounds really nice!

Revenant Manor said...

Cardamom and anise...it sounds like someone knows what they're doing, and has gone for something a bit beyond the mainstream seasonal fare.

Lady M said...

I have been looking for a good pumpkin spiced decaf. I will have to check it out.

Rot said...

It was pretty nice! Though no trace of anise…which was the reason I bought it! Haha