Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Experiencers

Probably the best program I've seen on the topic of alien abductions. When a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School says he believes there's something to this phenomena, I can't just brush it aside. Although I truly want to.

May I NEVER see an alien.

Click below for part 1 of 5:



In related news, Pam commented earlier about the big NASA announcement tomorrow:

Science fans across the Internet are eagerly awaiting an announcement from NASA's astrobiology team planned for Thursday. All NASA will say about the press conference is that it will "discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life."

More here.

3 comments:

JD said...

Don't worry rot. Aliens are horrified of zombie groundbreakers. Totally :D

crudedoodle.com said...

Isn't one sign of alien abduction an intense and irrational fear of aliens?
Sorry, rot.

Rot said...

I knew a girl who couldn't even look at the cover of the book COMMUNION because of that big-eyed alien on there.

I wonder why that specific design is so terrifying to so many people.

I remember seeing Close Encounters of the Third Kind when I was way too young...and covering my eyes when they showed those ugly aliens at the end. And my crazy mother whispered something like "Don't look away, they're pretty!" and I looked again and was more terrified.