Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Shadows

After the baby was in the crib, talking away on the baby moniter as always, I went into the kitchen w/ the 4 yr old brother to fix us a snack. The laundry room is off the kitchen, towards the back of the house & the kids are terrified of it. As I was getting the food ready, I saw a shadow go under the laundry room door, as if someone walked by it. It startled me. I had a shocked look on my face & the little boy looked up at me & said in the most matter-of-fact way, “Don’t worry, that was just the little one, not the big one.” 






















Text source.
Image source.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one.

I would go chase it.
Like they say, don't ask if it was a ghost, ask why is it here.

Willow Cove said...

Creepy!

The Gill-Man said...

Chills!!! LOVE it!!!

Countess VonRauber (Heidi) said...

Omg... kids! They SEE stuff. I hope that if my future kiddo sees things, that he/she tells me about it. Their innocent minds are so open to the paranormal :)