Friday, June 26, 2015

Mr. Jones Review

From John Kenneth Muir's Reflections on Cult Movies and Classic TV.

It’s a horror film (and found footage film) that doesn’t rely on a body count to thrill or terrify, and, oppositely, creates a genuine and pervasive atmosphere of dread.  This is a movie in which -- by the half-way point -- you will feel that there is something wrong or off-kilter with reality itself; that the universe has been suffused with forces both dark and sinister.

Click below for the review:

http://reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com/2015/06/found-footage-friday-mr-jones-2013.html
Thanks, girl6!

3 comments:

Mantan Calaveras said...

I finally sat down and watched my copy of Mr. Jones recently. pretty darn good, your scarecrows are the highlight obviously.

Leaves me wanting a feature length Swamp Foetus film though!

Willow Cove said...

Great review! Yeah I love the third act. Seems right to me.

Anonymous said...

Always great to read reviews on Mr. Jones.