Thursday, September 17, 2026

Peddler's Village Scarecrow Competition 2026

Some really fun ones this year.

Walking around last weekend on a very cool day with a beautiful breeze made me ponder entering this competition next year with a spooky scarecrow.  












5 comments:

MR. Macabre said...

Cousin It looks awesome, along with the South Park version of Satan.

Goneferalinidaho said...

Those are good. It's nice to see more creepy and less cutsie.

K.O. said...

You gotta enter again next year, Rot!!!
I got huge a kick out of the Bates Motel scarecrow. Very creative.

Revenant Manor said...

I hope you do create something for entry!

As an outsider, and based solely on the last few posts from the competition, it seems like the boundaries have significantly expanded over the years.

Lady M said...

There are some very creative scarecrows this year. I love that they are morphing toward spooky, away from cutesie.