It's getting closer.
Sure is! Can’t wait until it gets a little cooler out there
One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to incorporate the humble pumpkin candy bucket into the display.Someday, inspiration will strike....
A glowing spilled candy bucket in a cemetery… 🎃
You must be hard at work down there in the cellar preparing for this years display. In this heat, it is the smart place to be.
I am! And it’s definitely cooler!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's getting closer.
Sure is! Can’t wait until it gets a little cooler out there
One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to incorporate the humble pumpkin candy bucket into the display.
Someday, inspiration will strike....
A glowing spilled candy bucket in a cemetery… 🎃
You must be hard at work down there in the cellar preparing for this years display. In this heat, it is the smart place to be.
I am! And it’s definitely cooler!
Post a Comment